October 28, 2013

CAS Christmas Tags

Clare here today with some quick and easy CAS Christmas tags using Rustic Greetings and Christmas Lantern stamp sets.


Using some smooth Core Tags from Core'dinations I stamped the deer's head from Rustic Greetings using Memento Luxe Morocco ink, then I stamped a selection of sentiments from Christmas Lantern using the same color. The edges I inked with Distress Inks Antique Linen and Scattered Straw.


These tags would look fabulous with simple brown paper wrapped gifts, I love that rustic look. Here are the stamp sets I used on my tags. Thanks for visiting us today!




3 comments:

Stacey Schafer said...

love these rustic tags, Clare! that deer is so cool!

quilt4fun2 said...

Yes...these would look good with brown papers and would be perfect for guy gifts. So simple yet so pretty. Great job!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

sharon g said...

The stag is great for the male types we all know and love. My son, especially!