July 29, 2013

Vintage Bundle

Hello TCM Friends!

It's Sharri here with you today to share a card I made using the new Vintage Baby set.  I love all things vintage and the vintage carriages in this set are no exception! They are gorgeous! 
I tried to keep with the vintage feel of the carriage for my card. 

I began my card by picking out the pattern papers from My Minds Eye Miss Caroline - Fiddlesticks. I stamped the tag on the lightest pieces of pattern paper then fussy cut it out. I also used the same papers to cut out the doily. To create the matting behind the tag, I lightly traced around the outside of the stamp with a pencil and then cut it just outside of the traced line. 

I added some lace, ribbon and a vintage brad to complete the card. 
What do you think? Did I achieve that vintage feel I was going for? 

Here is a closer look at the stamp set I used today. 

Vintage Baby

Thank you for checking in with us today!

3 comments:

Deirdre said...

Vintage perfection Sharri. Gorgeous card, love all the details.

Iris said...

Love the vintage look.

quilt4fun2 said...

Great vintage feeling stamp set. I like how you kept the vintage feel with the doily and lace/ribbon trim. Super job on your card.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com