June 29, 2013

So Blessed...

Hello TCM Friends!
It's Sharri here with you today to share a couple cards. 
Next week the U.S. celebrates it's Independence on July 4th which inspired me to create a card with a patriotic feel to it.
The sentiment is from the Beautiful Roses stamp set which was just released last week!
The fun pattern papers that I used for the banners, star and pinwheel is from Bo Bunny's Liberty pack. I wanted a pattern on both sides of the paper for my pinwheel so I added strips of Washi Tape on the back of the paper before I cut out the pinwheel. The back ground is embossed with the Tiny Stars embossing folder by Paper Studio. 

My next card uses images and a sentiment from the Simply Delightful.
I stamped the solid flower in from the set and then stamped the outline flower over it with blue.
The pattern papers are from Authentique called Genuine. I added a button and a pearl flourish to finish off the card.

Here are the sets that I used - 




Thank you for stopping by and have a wonderful rest of your weekend!
Sharri


1 comments:

Marlena M. said...

Gorgeous cards Sharri~I love your patriotic pinwheel!