April 10, 2013

Sending You Smiles


Hello friends, Jennifer here to share a card with you that I made with a "new to me" set - Sent With Love.  I've had my eye on this set for a while and just got it!  Couldn't wait to get it inky!  I just adore the images in this set and think they are perfect for masculine or feminine cards!  I started out making a card for my husband so I chose the chocolates and kraft colors.  

I layered a thick piece of burlap ribbon over the top of a panel of cream cardstock that I stamped with one of the sentiments in the set.  I then stamped the collage image onto some craft cardstock, cut it out, and distressed the edges.  When I placed it on the top of the ribbon, I thought the card needed more so I picked some blush paper roses and added them to the card.  I think the roses make the card a bit too feminine for my husband but perfect for my mom who moved to Oregon late last year and who I miss so much!

Thanks for visiting today and I hope you have a wonderful day!