February 25, 2013

Wishing You Happiness

Hello friends!  Lin here with a card for you today.  



I used the beautiful flower image from Beautiful Spring, stamped and masked it in the background using tattered rose distress ink.  I stamped it and some leaves again on a scrap of cardstock in black, watercolored them using tattered rose and shabby shutters and peeled paint distress inks, cut them out and popped them above my panel.  The sentiment is from the Lark Additions set.

Beautiful Spring

Lark Additions - Free Gift With $50 Purchase!!!

Here's wishing you a great day!  Hope to see you back here tomorrow for a sweet card from Nina!

2 comments:

Jean Bullock said...

What a great set of stamps. This card is perfectly gorgeous. Beautiful yet not over fussy. Well done!

Anonymous said...

Hmm is anyone else exрeгiencing problеms with thе pictures on
this blog loaԁing? I'm trying to determine if its a problem on my end or if it's thе blοg.
Αnу ѕuggestiοns would be greatly aρpreсіated.



my webѕite - planetside 2
my webpage: kamiro.eu