February 10, 2013

Happy Birthday

Hello friends, Jennifer here today to share a new project with you and to announce the winner of our blog hop!

Thank you for joining us for our mid-month blog hop! We love sharing with you and hearing from you! The winner of a TCM in-stock stamp set of choice from all comments left on the blog hop post is:


#33 - SHartl

Congratulations SHartl! Please email Lisa at thecraftsmeow@gmail.com with your address and choice of in-stock stamp set and she’ll get your prize mailed right out to you. Enjoy!

For my project, I used this month's sketch as my inspiration for this birthday tag.  I started off with a large shipping tag (approximately 6.25 X 2.75") and cut a piece of lightly patterned paper to cover it.  I took two strips of neon washi tape and ran them down the left side and stamped the chevrons from Good Times down the right side and embossed them with some gold powder to coordinate with the gold pattern in the washi tape.  I stamped one of the banners with the birthday sentiment from the same set, cut it out, and adhered it on the tag using foam squares and then finished the tag with some sequins.
If you haven't had a chance to play along with us, there's still plenty of time and this is such a fun sketch, I know you will have a blast with it!

Thanks for visiting today!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi I Love the little tag, better still I recently ordered from you, within a couple of days I was ready to stamp I am most impressed with your service hope to shop again especially as I live in England. Kind regards Chris

SHartl said...

Thanks so much for the hop and for picking my name!! I love all of your stamps and can't wait to play!!