December 29, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!


 


Hiya TCM Fans!
 
It's Sharri here to share a card with you!  Now that Christmas is past us, I am jumping right into making my Valentine's cards!
 
I used the Valentine Wishes set for my card.
 

Valentine Wishes
 
 
I paper pieced this lil' sweetie's dress and the heart she is holding. The rest is colored with copics - Skin - E000, 00, 21, 20/ Hair - E42, 43, 44, 47/ Pants & Shoes - R81, 83, 85/ Ground - N0, 1, 2/Shadow around image - E40, Colorless Blender.
I stamped the Happy Valentine's Day sentiment on a heart diecut.
 
 
I finished off my card with a 'Love Banner" :^)
 
Remember, if you make a project using The Craft's Meow stamps and upload them to either Splitcoaststampers or Flickr, be sure to add your project to the TCM galleries. We love seeing our fans beautiful creations using our stamps and you never know...your project could be featured on our Facebook Page!
 
Thank you for stopping by and have a wonderful weekend!