February 11, 2012

TCM is Sponsoring CAS-ual Fridays!

Hello dear friends! I'm popping in to let you know of a terrific opportunity to win a TCM stamp set of choice... by playing in this week's challenge over at CAS-ual Fridays!!!


The challenge is Clean and Simple Paper Piecing. I love paper piecing, do you? If so, then please join us! And be sure to check out all the amazing creations by the CAS-ual Fridays design team... all I can say is WOW!!!

Take a look at the card Nina Brackett made for this challenge featuring Fun{tache}tic!



We start sneak peeks of the February release on Sunday, so please stay tuned!!!!!

Have a great day!

2 comments:

Julie Ranae said...

Lisa...thank you so much for being a fabulous sponsor this week over at CAS-ual Fridays. This card by Nina is SO fun!

Emily Keaton said...

I've just put CAS-ual Fridays on my challenge TO-DO list for the week. Thanks for the heads up, Lisa!!!