July 24, 2011

Sponsored Challenges: Embellish Magazine, Lily Pad Cards, and Simply Scrapping Crafts

I'm a bit behind in posting this due to my recent trip to CHA. Seems I never get enough done before a trip, and then it's always a scramble to catch up after being gone. ;) It was a lot of fun, though... I learned new things, met up with some wonderful people, saw many fabulous new products, and have lots of ideas and plans for The Craft's Meow. Now, to roll up my sleeves and get to them! lol

In the meantime, I want to let you know that TCM is sponsoring a few challenges right now that I know you'll want to play in!

The first is a sketch challenge that started on Wednesday, July 20th over at Simply Scrapping Crafts! We are sponsoring the entire month's challenges over there.


The second just started on Friday, July 22nd at Embellish Magazine. It's a patterned paper color trends challenge that will rock your world... along with the design team samples!


The third, but not least, which also began on Friday, July 22nd, is a Lily Pad Cards sketch challenge!

The winners of each of these challenges will win a TCM stamp set of choice!!! I hope you'll jump in and play! And do stop by to see the fabulous cards created by the design teams using TCM stamps... you will love them!!!

0 comments: