May 27, 2011

A final sneak peek and a HUGE announcement!

First, our final sneak peek of the stamp sets being released on June 1st at The Craft's Meow! This one is shore to delight you!

And now for the HUGE news!!! I can't even believe our good fortune!!! The one and only Jenny Suchin is joining The Craft's Meow as... wait for it... a stamp illustrator!!! Yowser!!! Many of you know her as Wee Memories and the Scrappy Saturday Challenge. She's also a blog designer. But now she'll also be designing stamps for us to play with! Yay!!!

Hi all! I'm Jenny Suchin, 36, I'm a mom to one beautiful girl and just married the most amazing man in October of 2010.  We live in the Golden State, California. I'm from Virginia, I sure do miss home.  I love my day job, it’s the best, but by night I'm a papercrafting night owl and graphic designer. I love all things fun and exciting and I love the outdoors, especially the beach!  I love to create with PAPER! My favorite craft is paper piecing, it’s my specialty lol. And I would say my style is cute and fun with a little vintage throw in sometimes.  I mostly design cards but occasionally I love to scrapbook and make altered items for my home. You will see from a lot of my creations, I love PINK and Clouds! My inspiration for my art is my little girl, she loves to do crafts with mom.  I even set up a little desk for her in my studio.  It just tickles me pink that she loves it as much as I do.  Gotta cherish that mommy/daughter time! I also just remodeled my studio, so my husband can't drag me out of it now. I love my new room. 
I'm so excited to be a part of this wonderful adventure and look forward to getting to know everyone!

Jenny is joining us in the preview festivities for our June 1st release, which start tomorrow, right here on the TCM blog. We'll see you then!

7 comments:

Tanya said...

So cool! I love Jenny's work, so whimsical and fun! :D

~amy~ said...

wooooooo hooooooooo....welcome welcome Jenny!!!!!!!

Kathy said...

This is great news!!!!!! Jenny is awesome and I love her style. I also have been loving all the new releases as well. It won't be long and The Craft's Meow will be a household word. A BIG CONGRATS TO TALENTED JENNY!!!!!!!!

Lagene said...

Wow Yeah for Crafts Meow getting Jenny Suchin on the stamp design team! Looked at her blog & am excited to see her stamp designs...the sneek peak is so cute today!

Anita Rex said...

What fabulous news! Jenny is so very talented and I can't wait to see what she creates for you! Craft's Meow is getting better and better! :>

farmhouse-story said...

welcome, jenny:)!

Grace said...

Welcome aboard Jenny and I can't wait to see your new designs for The Craft's Meow!!! Yay!!!