April 5, 2011

Take a Look at These Beautiful Cards!

My dear friend Alice Wertz... who is both an incredible artist and a beautiful person... has created some wonderful cards using the Emma's Shoppe (I Am a Princess and Just for You) and Portrait Collection (Memories and Friend of Mine) Crate Paper kits








You can make all of these and so many more with these kits! Don't forget, today is the last day to get 20% off your entire order!!! Just enter the code AprilShowers at checkout. The sale ends at 11:59 pm on Tuesday, April 5th. Enjoy!

9 comments:

THERESA said...

Lovely cards and so versatile, love it!!
lotsa luv

Eva Sanz said...

Beautiful cards

A Consuming Passion said...

All fabulous!!!!

Kristine said...

Those are all really awesome!! I love the combination of vintage elements paired with PRETTY papers!! =)

Becky said...

all of these are stunning!

Lori said...

These are great!!! I'm glad I wasn't able to order this month after all, since I won Little Frieda!

1LuvnMama said...

Wowza! Alice is amazing and did such a wonderful job! :) Have a great day!

Merry said...

I so love Alice's work....these are such wonderful cards.

Anonymous said...

The cards are delightful - now to get a gallery dedicated to The Craft's Meow so we can see all the great designs with your new products all in one place! I see something I like and then forget where I saw the creation. Guess I will have to get creative all on my own - LOL!