April 23, 2011

A Little Peek...

...at the first of four stamp sets designed by the fabulous Nina Brackett for The Craft's Meow. This one is simply delightful! And trust me... there is so much more to this gorgeous stamp set...you will love it!
I happen to think this set coordinates really well with the Hazel and Gertie patterned paper from the Stella & Rose collection by My Mind's Eye, so you'll also see Hazel and Gertie 6 x 6 pads and coordinating bits and bobs appear in the store on May 1st. ;)


See you tomorrow for another peek!
 

12 comments:

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

OMG I love it!!!!I love Nina's work!!!

~amy~ said...

**swoon**

Heather Rogers said...

Love it! I can't wait for everyone to see these beauties. :)

Jennie said...

love, love, love...can't wait to see them all.

Giovana said...

So pretty!!

Michele Lourenco said...

I'm really excited about your stamps. I've followed your blog for a while and now that Nina is designing for you well,,,, U know I'm hooked!

Lori said...

Eeks! You are a tease Lisa! I love patterned paper, can't wait!!!

Ren-Yi said...

very excited about this one lil sneak peek!

Kristine said...

ooo, that set looks soo PRETTY! And the coordinating papers--lovely! =)

Patti J said...

More please??? I love this already, and those paper pads are yummy!!! Thanks for the peek!

Unknown said...

Supah cute!

Sue D said...

I like Nina's creations and I like how it coordinates with the paper.